Could you guys be any happier?!?!?! I think not. Such a great photo, and I can't wait to hear about it.
Mommy question for you. What do you typically feed Layla every day? I am struggling with food ideas lately for Jayne. She's become a bit pickier and I am struggling branching out from cheese, crackers, and grapes (her faves lately). I need some ideas that are fast and nutritious and that most babies would eat. Help me!!!
3 comments:
Could you guys be any happier?!?!?! I think not. Such a great photo, and I can't wait to hear about it.
Mommy question for you. What do you typically feed Layla every day? I am struggling with food ideas lately for Jayne. She's become a bit pickier and I am struggling branching out from cheese, crackers, and grapes (her faves lately). I need some ideas that are fast and nutritious and that most babies would eat. Help me!!!
oh and something besides PB sandwiches... she has those every day too. ha.
This post just spills out joy! So glad you had such a wonderful time together.
Post a Comment